Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Go Grease Lightning!

I love looking at high performance and vintage cars, so for Mother's Day I wanted to go to the Petersen Automotive Museum. They had some fabulous cars on display and I stayed as long as I could get hubby to have patience. I'm a browser and looker, so I could have stayed longer than the couple of hours we were there. 
Remember the hot rod from Grease? Here it is along with other Hwd. cars

Back in the day, cars had unique looks. You could always tell what brand and often what year it was just by looking. I saw cars from the early 1900s, right on up to a rocket car which I will post a photo of later.

Hmmm. I'm leaving for a few weeks at the Las Vegas home Tuesday, but when I come back to L.A. I'll have to go back to the museum by myself and browse to my heart's content. Going to watch 60 Minutes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment