Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Monday, June 4, 2012


The Kindle edition of two of my books will be FREE on Amazon June 6 and 7. (Also on Amazon.co.uk)  Remember, if you don’t have a Kindle, there are free apps for PCs, MACs, SmartPhones, iPads, etc.

The MAFIA FUNERAL and Other Short Stories http://goo.gl/Ym43D

Everything from a unique true funeral experience (funny) to romance and mystery short stories. Perfect for when you have a short time to read.
 
CAN WE COME IN AND LAUGH, TOO? http://goo.gl/OyXrv

My mother’s memoir, written when she was 80, is a delightful story of growing up in the early 1900s in Chicago. She was the youngest in a family of ten children, each sibling zanier than the next. Life in her fun-loving family was like living in a 24 hour three-ring circus. (Maybe that’s why I’m a bit nutty myself.) Anyway, there is also a lot about when we moved from Chicago to Los Angeles and you’ll recognize a lot of the descriptions of early L.A. I was the editor on this book, and also contributed a story to Part II . As many of you know, she lived to be almost 97.

As well as downloading your own copy, I would really appreciate it if you would help me spread the word about these two free books by forwarding this to friends. I'd like to get as many copies as possible out there both in the U.S. and internationally. Thanks in advance. On June 8 they go back to $2.99. Both books are available in paperback for $9.99 each.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment