Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

I WAS INTERVIEWED BY HEIDI THOMAS ABOUT WRITING WITH A PARTNER

 Heidi Thomas interviewed me and my  WHO'S GOT THE MONEY? co-author Meredith Holland on her blog . You can read Part I on her blog today. 

We talk about writing as co-authors. WHO'S GOT THE MONEY? is the new funny crime caper from Oak Tree Press inspired by real incidents with furniture manufacturing in federal prisons. Read the excerpt by clicking the flip book in the right-hand column on my blog. Check out Part I of our interview on Heidi's blog today. http://heidiwriter.wordpress.com/

We talk about writing as co-authors. WHO'S GOT THE MONEY? is the new funny crime caper from Oak Tree Press inspired by real incidents with furniture manufacturing in federal prisons. Check it out. Part 2 runs on Monday. Please LIKE and repost. Thanks. 

Every time I write with a partner, it is a different experience because it all depends upon the project, my co-author's strengths in concert with mine and many other factors. I've discovered that if you set up the guidelines and the "do's and dont's" in the beginning, writing with a partner can be lots of fun.

I'm currently working on two more novels, each with different writing partners, plus a book of my own. Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment