Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

SEVERAL UPDATES TO MY MAIN WEBSITE TODAY

So many changes going on. Here is my latest bio photo and I've redesigned the home page of my main website www.morganstjames-author.com.

There will always be updates on it as far as news, awards, release dates for new books, promotions, etc. plus lots more. 

Since many people never get past the first page of websites, it was important to include this information right at the "get-go." At this point I don't sell my books from my website, but they are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble online and many other online bookstores. You can order them from your favorite local bookstore as well.

Now that La Bella Mafia is finished and in the publishing queue, Dennis Griffin and I are starting another true crime book. Details soon. La Bella Mafia will be available for Presale on Amazon, from Houdini Publishing and other sites on AUGUST 15, 2013. All Presale copies will be autographed by me, Dennis Griffin and Bella Capo. The official RELEASE DATE is October 15, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment