Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

My latest release is a children's picture book


Whatever can go wrong for LaRue does!

...But he's not the only one

A delightful picture book about a little llama who tries to help his mama, but runs into problems every time. I wrote and illustrated this book for my own children 38 years ago but never intended to publish it. With eleven novels to my credit now, more on the way, and hundreds of published articles, my daughter Jakki and son Jason, now adults, urged me to share their beloved LaRue with children across the world. He's a very lovable little guy but as hard as he tries to help, nothing seems to go right. The object lesson for children is "pay attention to what you do."

Just $1.99 or FREE on Kindle Unlimited - Available worldwide in every country where Amazon has a website.

Grab a copy today and delight a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment