Books are the gateway to imagination

Books are the gateway to imagination
Morgan welcomes you to her personal blog

Sunday, July 22, 2018

A POST BECAUSE I'M SO PROUD OF MY SON JASON

This is a personal post because I am so proud of the person my youngest son Jason Pransky has become. He is very intuitive about when someone is in need of help or support, and is drawn to them. Jason is an artist and uses his talent to do something nice and lasting for them, even if the person is a stranger.

I saw this on Facebook today and had to share it. This truly brought tears to my eyes as I imagined the father who lost his child receiving something like this from a perfect stranger. He has been drawn to people he doesn't even know, but people who were dealing with something difficult in their life so many times now, and donated his time and talent to do something nice for them, that I no longer view it as a coincidence. There is definitely something at work here and it is a gift.


Here is the Facebook post from Jason that accompanied it:


56 mins · 


Divine intervention of the day:
Going down the road on the motorcycle and heading towards home and I get this urge to go to cycle gear. Stop in and start walking around, about to leave and a bald African American man starts talking to me. We start talking about riding and he tells me he is a Pastor. Then it hit me: I have gotten better at realizing what my role is. I assure him we are supposed to meet and ask if someone in his congregation has had a recent loss. He looks at me and realized I'm "awake" also and tells me a couple just lost their child
 I gave him my information and said I would make them a portrait to remember their child by. he then told me he believed what I said because he too was going somewhere else and stopped in because it entered his mind God is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment